This certainly feels like that slow moving week. After a long Easter Weekend and a rainy Tuesday, Wednesday feels like just another day. Not so much has been happening today. However, we have compiled a list of trending topics in Kenya today.
- Avengers: Endgame- For all the lovers of the Marvel Series, the Avengers Endgame is here. If you haven’t watched any Avengers movie, I suggest you do. They are in a way, ‘the perfect’ superheroes. Avengers Endgame has been released and critics term it as both ‘satisfying’ and ‘glorious’. In Kenya it is being released today 24th April and can watch it at Imax. The movie is 180 Minutes.
- Football: There is so match at stake for the lovers of the game. While the #ManchesterDerby is really anticipated, everyone is keen to know what will happen of the Atletico Madrid- Valencia game. If Atletico lose today, Barcelona will automatically be awarded the La Liga Cup. In Manchester, Man United risk missing top 4 if they lose today, though some prefer that they lose so that chances of Liverpool winning the Premier League diminish.
- Tanzania/Cyclone Kenneth- If you haven’t heard yet, the weather man has predicted that Cyclone Kenneth may hit Mozambique and Tanzania. The Cyclone has been known to leave catastrophic destruction. Is Tanzania prepared?
- SGR Loan/ China– Former Prime Minister Raila is part of the delegation that went to China to secure loan for the completion of the SGR. Well, that has been trending today with ‘influencers’ known to support Dp Ruto bashing the former Prime Minister.
- Oppo F11 Pro– For gadget lovers, this phone has been officially launched in Nairobi. The OPPO F11 will go for Ksh 29,999 while the OPPO F11 Pro will retail at Ksh 39,999 and will be sold at Safaricom, Telkom and other retail stores where you can pre-order from 24th April to 1st May.
Other topics that have trended today both on Twitter and Google include Nairobi (because of the rains), Africa as well as Jesus.